Item Shop.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Item Shop.
Look at those pics:

This is OLD for me now
I dont even care.
ok ok wait wait a sec why would i change my name color? awnser? ok THAT FUCKING Z8GAMES JUST WANT U TO BUY ZP!!!!!
^Above Stop with the fucking RAGE ... If you don't want to buy ZP , Then simply don't

On-Topic : I thought it was permanent
IGN color change? Does that mean text color? I believe that's not even released.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
IGN color change? Does that mean text color? I believe that's not even released.
IGN color change is your name colorized (I think that's how you say it o__o) and the Set Chat Color is your text you send being colorized. 800 ZP for 30 days is not bad, I thought it was going to be 7 days :]
Saw it already in some lobbys =D

Going to get it
wow so exciting:Ocolor things
good price but it sucks
Time to do some ******s
Did they officially release it ?
if yes say hello to TRIGGERBOTS !!
Well the new color items aren't so bad.
in my opinions it should be 600zp for 30 days...
Did 1 Survay and buyed the Chat color.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?