HelpCant inject -.-

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Cant inject -.-
I cant inject my mods. I've been modding since 2008 before the Black angel Software was released.
I have my own Custom made Program I've used but never publicly released Because i don't feel like releasing it. I made it in VB.net.
But honestly, I can't get my mods working I know how to mod.
I even Change the CHAR_T_ect.new to CHAR_T_ect. And it doesnt show in game

please help I could use the help T_T
I even tried using the Drag and drop mods. Where there already injected in the file made by someone else
And I replaced the file and it still didnt work.
I can only get sound files to work D:
The Nexon has a checker to not change client, some files can not be changed, and if changed, you will receive the following message: "Corrupt Client", or something!
Be sure that you Changed all files you need to. Sometimes there are more filed then just one with the Same texture.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?