QuestionHow to debug?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to debug?
Hello.
I want to debug MW3 to check one thing.
Is there vac in private match?

If so, how can I check something without risking VAC ban?
VAC wouldn't ban you for debugging.
I'm not sure.
But it sounds dangerous to debug VAC secured game. I'll not change anything in memory but I don't think VAC will like it.

Did you tested it?
Quote Originally Posted by hooch View Post
I'm not sure.
But it sounds dangerous to debug VAC secured game. I'll not change anything in memory but I don't think VAC will like it.

Did you tested it?
I haven't tested anything, but think; What's wrong with debugging? Does it give you an advantage over other players; no it doesn't.
You should only debug while in private matches and make sure to turn on VEH debugger if you are using cheat engine. Can be done from settings.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us