Error message explained

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Error message explained
If you get this error when trying to join the servers :





And you don't know what the fuck that means, keep reading


After a week of anger and raging on this error I figured I should try to translate it. So I did.

It basicly means that people under the age of 16 are not allowed to play between 12AM and 6.00AM.

So if you registered with a kssn under 16 of age your going to get this error message.

Hope that helped
This being in GMT+9, right? So effectively no playing between 15:00 and 21:00 GMT
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
This being in GMT+9, right? So effectively no playing between 15:00 and 21:00 GMT
For me I can't play between 17.00 - 23.00

For me it's actually good so I don't play all day xD
That's pretty funny how there is an age limit... xD
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us