Combat Arms!?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms!?
Wat gun did you use when you got your first unbalibable??? i used the AK 103
when i first started using pubs
M60 in junk flea
m60 steel rules crazy hs with it
Grenade and knifes.
The UMP and MP5
use da 1st gun u get its ALWAYS da best
Quote Originally Posted by smash987 View Post
use da 1st gun u get its ALWAYS da best
Lol Isn't the m16 garbage?
lets see...
this is hilarious with my noob account i jumped into a noob ctf game and all 8 on the other side were looking at the mines i dropped, and they were like really close lol
then one of them shot one mine, triggering the other 3
it killed them all lmao
it wasnt an unbelievable, and definatley not my first, but funny anyway
my first unbelievable was with a smoke grenade
Quote Originally Posted by 666lucky View Post
Lol Isn't the m16 garbage?
Fuck no. It's free. That's the best ever.
l96a1 ghillie =O then it was ump
that gun with the bullets.
My first unbelievable was from a knife.
By the way, I used a random grenade, and I guess it flew into some campers. I wasn't even hacking. I laughed so hard, for like 5 minutes...
i used a rock i got 30 hs with it so i r own ca
I just used the crap M16A3, playing legit, and in Junk Flea
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us