HelpAntiVirus

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AntiVirus
I was wondering what antivirus do you guys suggest? I was gonna download the free AVG but for some reason whenever I try to download it, it pops up the "Set up Extracting" then the bar goes to 100 and nothing else, the whole set up thing doesn't even pop up. Can anyone help with this? Are there any other AntiVirus you guys might suggest?
Using ESET Smart Security myself, but I would recommend Kaspersky / Avira aswell.
If you're looking for the best free AV, I would recommend Avira. It's on par with many paid AVs and is generally considered to be one of the best AVs. Alternatively you can get Kaspersky, F-Secure, Btdefender etc. if you want even more protection at the cost of performance and having to pay for a subscription.
BitDefender is the best one. A little resource-heavy. And will detect every single hack, crack or anything that might be classified as potentially dangerous. IDK, you are asking for an antivirus on a hacking website
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us