QuestionSolvedgod mode is possible without VinPud?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
god mode is possible without VinPud?
god mode is possible without VindPu?


if not, we will have a release of VinPud?
ConsoLite is amazing... but needs of his brother VinPud to be perfect!!!
No, just wait and practice reading the forums before making a new thread.
::sigh::

I'm fairly certain Nico is delaying his release by a day every time he sees a post like this, so I do believe we are looking at a date in late 2014 for his next release. It will be done when it is done, and that should be good enough.
Quote Originally Posted by chaoticdark View Post
::sigh::ⓘ

I'm fairly certain Nico is delaying his release by a day every time he sees a post like this, so I do believe we are looking at a date in late 2014 for his next release. It will be done when it is done, and that should be good enough.
Dun worry, I'll try to release it today or tomorrow.
vinpub is needed

and it will be released when nico wants it to

... close this thread


PS ... its not vinpuDDDDD its with a B
do not want to quarrel...just wondering if it has a command, much less pressing Nico, I find his work amazing
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?