ExclamationSolvedIGN Name Change

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
IGN Name Change
I want to change my IGN name, so I bought the changer with 4700 ZP.
I want to change my name to Unforgettable..?, but it says I can't have more than 1 of the same symbols. I'm confused by this, because when you first create a new IGN name, then you can....

So is there anyway to get 2 of the same symbols? And if someone could upload the little symbol used for "?" that would be much appreciated.
No i guess.
۞ is the symbol for ?
thanks @iMd, but I also need the solution to how to put 2 of the same symbols.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
how to put 2 of the same symbols.
Send a ticket and ask them for changing your name ...
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Oh nice name im gonna change my IGN now . to that
dude fuck you...get your own fuckin IGN. Stay on topic, I don't want to hear those shit. Start working on getting your reputation positive than commenting on these shits.


---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


Send a ticket and ask them for changing your name ...
I don't think that would work..I think they would just say it's the rules of z8.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
I don't think that would work..I think they would just say it's the rules of z8.
Don't you think they do everything for their money? :|
Le derp.
Anyways there might be a way to add the same symbol twice.

You could take the regular period: .
And if you do an ALT code of ALT + 46: .

Then it might work. Maybe, maybe not.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Le derp.
Anyways there might be a way to add the same symbol twice.

You could take the regular period: .
And if you do an ALT code of ALT + 46: .

Then it might work. Maybe, maybe not.
it didn't. The alt trick did nothing.
Any suggestions?
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

it didn't. The alt trick did nothing.
Any suggestions?
. I think you can only enter one of the same character then. There's no way around it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


. I think you can only enter one of the same character then. There's no way around it.
eh. Thanks anyways...
/req close @Hero
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?