Bot wave in EU...wtf

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Bot wave in EU...wtf
Well I just read something curious in the European servers....they've been having a bot wave at White tyrant....EVEN LEVEL 70 bots are there making public boats....why is this??

http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&t=720981

The only possible explanation I would find to this is either they're stupid (farming tyrant on hero gives nothing I think, correct me if I'm wrong...)

Or this other one which is very unlikely...

OMG.... - YouTube <-- China XE I think...
yea there are hundreds of these bots everyday, farming excatly white tyrant and they dont make private boats, everyone can see them lol
But why...
It's that obvious their idiots that leave it up Or what came to my mind is that they want to help low levels i guess a low level can just go in there :P so yea
Quote Originally Posted by stavane View Post
It's that obvious their idiots that leave it up Or what came to my mind is that they want to help low levels i guess a low level can just go in there :P so yea
too idiots or just plain money farm...idk to me it seems pointless, maybe someone with a lot of computers or virtual machines?
NA botters aren't even this idiotic, with their market flooding and all...Christ. At least a proper name would do...(I named mine Botskovich :3)
i think they're the bots that sell gold. so that might be why lol, the fact that that they make public boats is idiotic though. lol..
In that video,

He was just using test_get_item, right?
Quote Originally Posted by Kazue View Post
In that video,

He was just using test_get_item, right?
How could I know?
bott there is no BOT for Eu how are they botting right now?
it's getting really serious =_=
That vid is harmless, that guy doesn't even get the item.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
That vid is harmless, that guy doesn't even get the item.
My guess is that it's "test_get_item," but how does he make it red-colored?
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
That vid is harmless, that guy doesn't even get the item.
I didn't mean about the video but the bots seem to be flooding the servers there o.o and they do public
Eu suckss..
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?