SolvedI have problem While Recording!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
I have problem While Recording!
Hello.

The problem is a Recording, before it was recording really good (FPS=8-10) Now is (FPS=4-6) Really.

After I installed a Steam then it was starting doing that, If I uninstalled Steam then it wasn't help.

I need a Tutorial about that, Even if Everything is lowed it Still doing that (The sound of the game is Little Crappy)
Quote Originally Posted by SanderSwift11 View Post
Hello.

The problem is a Recording, before it was recording really good (FPS=8-10) Now is (FPS=4-6) Really.

After I installed a Steam then it was starting doing that, If I uninstalled Steam then it wasn't help.

I need a Tutorial about that, Even if Everything is lowed it Still doing that (The sound of the game is Little Crappy)
Share your computer specs.
Ow ye, sorry for forgetting them :Space: intel celeron 2.80, ram is 1gb, Ati Radeon hd 3650 512MB Vram! - Having other one in placed somewhere, It's Ati Radeon HD 5450 1GB Vram, can't use it right now cause it has different graphic hole needed 16x i have 4x/8x!
Quote Originally Posted by SanderSwift11 View Post
Ow ye, sorry for forgetting them :Space: intel celeron 2.80, ram is 1gb, Ati Radeon hd 3650 512MB Vram! - Having other one in placed somewhere, It's Ati Radeon HD 5450 1GB Vram, can't use it right now cause it has different graphic hole needed 16x i have 4x/8x!
Minecraft is a very RAM demanding game, so upgrading your ram sticks would be a good idea. Plus, it helps overall performance
Quote Originally Posted by SanderSwift11 View Post
Ow ye, sorry for forgetting them :Space: intel celeron 2.80, ram is 1gb, Ati Radeon hd 3650 512MB Vram! - Having other one in placed somewhere, It's Ati Radeon HD 5450 1GB Vram, can't use it right now cause it has different graphic hole needed 16x i have 4x/8x!
The RAM seems to be the issue, but while this is still open, mind sharing your average FPS while just running the game, not recording it?
without recording it's up 20-30, in superflat it's 60-70fps
If map is still loading "Not fully loaded" Then FPS will go down into 6 then it raises again into 20-30!
Quote Originally Posted by SanderSwift11 View Post
without recording it's up 20-30, in superflat it's 60-70fps
If map is still loading "Not fully loaded" Then FPS will go down into 6 then it raises again into 20-30!
Upgrade RAM
Closed on request of the OP.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us