Does somebody have a L96 AW ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Does somebody have a L96 AW ?
I wonder if someone would like to take screenies of a mod I recently made.

I don't own nor play CA anymore, but I find it funny and intresting to keep modding.
I have the Black Mag and Super Mag @Alex.
I would consider taking screenies for you, but it'll take me over a week to get them; I have exams and I know if I go on CA I'll be tempted to play.
Sorry, I really need the Artic Wolf one.
Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Sorry, I really need the Artic Wolf one.
Oh, yeah, I have that perma too
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Oh, yeah, I have that perma too
Lol you changed name, Your avatar saved your identity. Anyway, will you test a mod for me that I'll use in the MOTM?
Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Lol you changed name, Your avatar saved your identity. Anyway, will you test a mod for me that I'll use in the MOTM?
At the end of next week for the above reason. And my title is my old name LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


At the end of next week for the above reason. And my title is my old name LOL.
Whatever, but may I send you the mod now? (3 files)
Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Whatever, but may I send you the mod now? (3 files)
Sure thing. c:
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?