m16A3 to G36E

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
m16A3 to G36E
someone can give me please m16a3 to g36e.
I know you gave this thing already (as rez) but I do not know how to put this dll file so someone can give me the file would mean that I'll just change the file that you bring in the original file and it will work for me.
for who knows this becomes easy!
so please do it for me please if you know how do it for me please !
and give me guide (how to do that)
what u wont u wona guide how to inject dll files in game ig u wona help for this add me on msn and i will tell u step by step
no.
I want to know what to do with rez and how I put rez file in dll file ?
But first im want the m16A3 to G36E.rez in the dll, I mean you'd do it (you bring me the dll ready) and I just have to drag the game folder then this game will have G36E instead m16A3.
ty.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?