TalkingDetectedMenu for TribesAscend

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Menu for TribesAscend
Hey Guys,
As I mentioned in my last Thread Tribes Ascend is not protected. So it was easy to get my Menu working for this Game, here it is:


The Menu Colors etc will be edited, I'm now on my way to get some Hacks working e.g. Aimbot
And still I need some help, so if anybody out there has got reversing skills, let me know

Download & VirusTotal
Xawe.dll - VirusTotal (1/41)ⓘ
This file is packed with Themida !

PerX.exe - VirusTotal (35/42)ⓘ
The PerX Injector doesn't contain any Virus, it's false positive ! (You can also use your own Injector)

Download is in Attachements (TribesAscendHook.zip)

I'm looking forward to release my first Tribes Hack as soon as possible, could need 2 weeks
Have Fun,
Surdrise.
TribesAscendHook.zip224 KB · 241 downloads Scanning…
TribesHook.PNG815 KB · 51 downloads
Ehm dude, the analysis says 3 days ago but the comments are 6 months old.

What are the features of the hack right now?

Give us a screenshot on imgur instead of putting it in the attachements
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
Ehm dude, the analysis says 3 days ago but the comments are 6 months old.
Dude this is the Injector, he was released and checked month's ago but the're still people how re-analyze this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
What are the features of the hack right now?
This is just the Menu, no Hacks I released that to show I'm on way to a Tribes cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
Give us a screenshot on imgur instead of putting it in the attachements
@Liz Approve pls? thx
Approved... Post back Results.
Crashes the moment of injection

Fatal error!

Address = 0xef918e0 (filename not found)
Address = 0x6ea2b1ea (filename not found) [in C:\Users\Blarblar\Desktop\New Folder (5)\Hax\Xawe.dll]
Address = 0xd065a0 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\games\tribes alpha\binaries\Win32\TribesAscend.exe]
Address = 0x6f7ca1 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\games\tribes alpha\binaries\Win32\TribesAscend.exe]
Address = 0x6f5109 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\games\tribes alpha\binaries\Win32\TribesAscend.exe]
Address = 0x703dc5 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\games\tribes alpha\binaries\Win32\TribesAscend.exe]
Address = 0xe693ef (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\games\tribes alpha\binaries\Win32\TribesAscend.exe]
I have the same error
Guess it does not work eh? Not even going to risk a false positive then.

/requestclose?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us