Is it worth hacking?

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Is it worth hacking?
As the title says, is this game even worth hacking?

It's way too awesome right now, and I personally don't have problems. It would be funny to be able to aimbot it up in the Training Bot course though, but I think there's not really a single option to make a aimbot for it, since most of the weapons are projectile based, even the assault rifles.

Only things I can think of which can be aimbotted are:
Snipers
Shotguns
Pistols


To be honest it's not worth it, try aimbotting a launcher, and see how it's gonna fail.

Maybe someone likes to make a wallhack/chams though?

I personally would say NO to hacks for this game, it's the perfect game i've been looking for since ever.


Discuss if you would hack it or not/What hacks would be usefull!
Is any Game worth hacking ? Sure, the're games like WarRock which aren't a big loose for gamers and the're games which would be perfect without hackers. But in every game there is at least one player who wants to cheat, and what (e.g.) I do is just giving them. Wether this game is worth hacking should be decided by the community, not by the developers. They just do their work.
I don't think its worth hacking though
Some kind of XP hack, would be awesome. IMO.
Quote Originally Posted by ponkox View Post
Some kind of XP hack, would be awesome. IMO.
XP wouldn't be hackable, because that's serverbound. Take RP and IP in League of Legends for example, or Gold in WarRock
yes its worth hacking!

a nice little aimbot and always visible tags would be very nice
As an XP hack would be practically stealing from HiRez and is an easy way for you to get arrested (:
I was thinking about that. But only hacking gold could indeed get you arrested. Hacking XP would be no problem I believe
does this mean HiRez will actually implement a decent hack detection system to protect honest paying members from hackers who use xp/gold hacks?

what about aim bots ,as they would allow for faster accumulation of exp, or god mode or chams.

in fact could any hack could be considered stealing if it gives a player an advantage that allows them to gain xp faster.

if only there were other pay to win model games out there to show how a developer reacts to hacks in this sort of situation.....
Well an Aimbot to get more exp during matches would be ok
Any game where they make imbalanced guns then put the options of:

-Pay Money
-Grind EXP while you get wrecked by said weapon for 3 months for XP

Is always worth hacking.
Quote Originally Posted by xathian View Post
Any game where they make imbalanced guns then put the options of:

-Pay Money
-Grind EXP while you get wrecked by said weapon for 3 months for XP

Is always worth hacking.
+1 I have the same opinion
Quote Originally Posted by xathian View Post
Any game where they make imbalanced guns then put the options of:

-Pay Money
-Grind EXP while you get wrecked by said weapon for 3 months for XP

Is always worth hacking.
I guess that's true, it's retarded how they first create overpowered weapons such as the Plasma Gun and the Jackal and then sell them for 100000 xp OR 8$
Just a AimBot will be enough to have fun in game.
yeah i would totally be willing to pay for an aimbot. i know most weapons are projectile based, so if that's really too hard to hack then at least the sniper rifle and pistols, i know they're hitscan.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us