ConsoLite 1.49-DU Detection Fix Until Updated [NA only]
This hack was made by @dewdew, all credits go to him. If you respect that he is the original author, use the 'without thanks' download url
Go to the original thread and thank dewdew.
First off, thanks goes to DewDew and everyone else who makes consolite possible. I respect you fully and your work! Am only doing this so we can still use a consol while dewdew or whomever is still making an undetected verison. I MEAN GOOD! Nico, dewdew, don't hate me. I am only trying to help the community. Less work for you, more fun for others.
I took it upon my self to go ahead and create a verison of consolite 1.49 that is undetected. This might not last very long but it is something to hold us over untill a new undetected consolite is made. Understand that i am only helping. I'm NOT saying this is mine and i have no way of not accepting thanks. Any thanks given to me should be forwarded to dewdew for his hard work.
In a few days i will be releasing some consolite bots that are for specific dungeons. These bots will be optimized for dungeons that give good EXP to level your bot. Thus so you can get on with farming Two Moons or Irukul (or any other dungeon you mgiht farm) I'll also be making ones for Irukul and Two Moons and any other dungeon some one wants me to do. They will be faster and more successful.
It's come to my attention that while despite my best efforts to give and help the community, i may or may not be banned after today. My ban will go in vain and i will miss you all if that is the case, sorry. I really am.
https://www.virustotal.com/file/caa9...is/1335308569/
consolite1.49 -DU.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Edit by Nico: I don't like to approve this, but I have no other choice at the moment
Edit²: File removed.

Go to the original thread and thank dewdew.
First off, thanks goes to DewDew and everyone else who makes consolite possible. I respect you fully and your work! Am only doing this so we can still use a consol while dewdew or whomever is still making an undetected verison. I MEAN GOOD! Nico, dewdew, don't hate me. I am only trying to help the community. Less work for you, more fun for others.
I took it upon my self to go ahead and create a verison of consolite 1.49 that is undetected. This might not last very long but it is something to hold us over untill a new undetected consolite is made. Understand that i am only helping. I'm NOT saying this is mine and i have no way of not accepting thanks. Any thanks given to me should be forwarded to dewdew for his hard work.
In a few days i will be releasing some consolite bots that are for specific dungeons. These bots will be optimized for dungeons that give good EXP to level your bot. Thus so you can get on with farming Two Moons or Irukul (or any other dungeon you mgiht farm) I'll also be making ones for Irukul and Two Moons and any other dungeon some one wants me to do. They will be faster and more successful.
It's come to my attention that while despite my best efforts to give and help the community, i may or may not be banned after today. My ban will go in vain and i will miss you all if that is the case, sorry. I really am.
https://www.virustotal.com/file/caa9...is/1335308569/
consolite1.49 -DU.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Edit by Nico: I don't like to approve this, but I have no other choice at the moment
Edit²: File removed.


