How do you make your hacks have an on/off feature? I don't want to release a hack just so that people will ask me: "Y U NO add on/off?!"
Thanks.
bool hack = true;
if(hack)
{}
then just switch hack to false with a hotkey or somthing
*edite: if u want to make on/off with 1 hotkey do like this:
hack = !hack
Originally Posted by Coder VB10e
bool hack = true;
if(hack)
{}
then just switch hack to false with a hotkey or somthing
*edite: if u want to make on/off with 1 hotkey do like this:
hack = !hack
oK I try This If its Work
Originally Posted by ayawmanmik
oK I try This If its Work
you told me that you can turn on/off a feature so it means.....
Originally Posted by CNAW28
just so that people will ask me: "Y U NO add on/off?!"
Tell them that u are idiot and all u can is just C+P ahahah. Seriously, there is a lot threads about this, why you create another one? Just use fucking search, lol.
Originally Posted by CNAW28
How do you make your hacks have an on/off feature? I don't want to release a hack just so that people will ask me: "Y U NO add on/off?!"
Thanks.