Selling Microsoft XBOX Live Gold Membership Code

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Microsoft XBOX Live Gold Membership Code
Method: PayPal
Duration: One Year
How much do you offer?
Reply if interested
BUMPTY BUMPTY BUMP
You can bump each 24 hours...
i want it whats ur msn or skype.
Goodluck with trading!
That's dope.. what's the original price again? $50?
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
@Polo Are you offering $50?

Naws not necessarily, was wondering how much it is originally and then was gonna see how much you were selling it for
@Polo I have no original price, I'm just waiting for the offers
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
@Polo I have no original price, I'm just waiting for the offers
I mean how much did it cost you to BUY the card? Or did you get it as a gift or something?
@Polo I bought it in bulk, I have to make some profit
Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
@Polo I bought it in bulk, I have to make some profit
Gotchya; errrrr; i'd pay like $35-40.. you up for it?
@Polo Wow, you read my mind, I was thinking $40...
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?