Just a quick question for you all

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Im 6'3 weigh 167 pounds i drank 5 ciders, 2 beers and 2 glasses of whine and wasn't drunk.
So you can party hard.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Im 6'3 weigh 167 pounds i drank 5 ciders, 2 beers and 2 glasses of whine and wasn't drunk.
So you can party hard.
over the course of how many hours?
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


over the course of how many hours?

had the 5 cidersa glass of wine and one beer in pretty much an hour and a second glass of wine and beer about an hour after that
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post


had the 5 cidersa glass of wine and one beer in pretty much an hour and a second glass of wine and beer about an hour after that
hmmmk i still dont see how you didnt get drunk... plus i love cider
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


The funnest times are when you drink on an empty stomach
I've tried it before and I had the worst hangover. Do not recommend.
Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post


I've tried it before and I had the worst hangover. Do not recommend.
You have to remember to hydrate before you call it a night. I always drink my share of water before i call it quits.
I HATE BEER
IT TASTES LIKE SWEAT
VODKA OWNS
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?