CODERS, nothing special with this patch
I thought they would change a lot in CShell because of this big patch I patch my CF for 2 hours and I expect I would update my hack for a long time but I was disappointed, they just update the pointers
In my case, they just update the pointers and nothing else
but that was just only in my case IDK in other features
but I am happy that they don`t update so much less time in updating my hack
GOOD LUCK in updating you hacks coders!!!

In my case, they just update the pointers and nothing else
but that was just only in my case IDK in other features
but I am happy that they don`t update so much less time in updating my hack
GOOD LUCK in updating you hacks coders!!!


mo ata ? . TANUNGIN MO si xmen kung D AKO CODER ..