How to Overclock?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How to Overclock?
Intel ( R ) Pentium (R ) D CPU 3.40GHz 3.39GHz
I have acess to all on PC, but I dont know how to overclock. .
Without more data, we can't help. Full computer specs?
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
I don't either, here are my specs;

imgur: the simple image sharer
If possible post some Speccy results, that's not really too useful. Assuming you didn't waste money on the 2500k and get a shitty mobo that won't allow you to OC, check your BIOS.
Im sure im able to overclock, but wont do it anyway. I dont see the point really
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
Im sure im able to overclock, but wont do it anyway. I dont see the point really
Why the fuck did you buy i5 2500k if you aren't gonna overclock it?
Should've bought i5 2400 or i5 2500.

>BIOS
>OC Tweaker
>Max Ratio to 4.3Ghz.



That's what your BIOS should look like.
But that's retarded.
I like my Asus's UEFI instead.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?