Question

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Question
Hi guys I'm new to hacking.
Is the Unlimited Ammo patched in CFPH because I suddenly found these addy "UnlimitedAmmo" and also the "MovementDuckWalkRate" is for Crouch Speed, right? I want to have some new features for my private hack
I only have No recoil and No weapon delay features here
Unli Ammo is patched.Do you know how to make wallhack and aimbot?If you do it would be great to test it.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

BTW Crouch speed is not patched.
Quote Originally Posted by josharcz View Post
Unli Ammo is patched.Do you know how to make wallhack and aimbot?If you do it would be great to test it.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

BTW Crouch speed is not patched.
I don't know how to make D3D hacks.
Unli Ammo is patched .. Crouch Speed not patched ..
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
Unli Ammo is patched .. Crouch Speed not patched ..
AGREE
Also .. D3D Hacks are much harder than Memhack and PTC .
If you can make hacks like VIP hacks, please share it to me.
@adlaborada ..! Did you even saw my reply ?! D3D is much harder than Memhack and PTC .! >.<
Unli. ammo is patched.. while crouch is not. I've tried making a D3D hack but sometimes it gives me an error..Now i felt so really trolled..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?