QuestionUpdating?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Updating?
How do you update injectors? I want to start preparing right now.
I have made my first injector, and I'm updating it right now. But one question seemed to pop up in my mind.. If your injector get patched, then what do you need to change to make it undetected again?

I'm going to start working on making hacks, and so if anyone could tell me how to update your hacks too, that would be very much appreciated.
To make your injector undetected you basically have to re-write the injection code / method of your injector, or as swiftdude used to do was add bullshit code in the method which would somehow make it undetected haha
On one of his injectors he made a button or label saying someone sucks cock or something if i remember ....
I don't even know if it was swiftdude but i remember someone said and done this ...

Also to update hacks, some patches of the game all depend, some times you will just have to change your injection method other times you will have to update your addies. All depends if you get Xtrap error or send error report.

Xtrap error = Update your dll main ( injection code )
Send error report = Update your addies!

This is mainly what they mean anyway i believe ....
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
To make your injector undetected you basically have to re-write the injection code / method of your injector, or as swiftdude used to do was add bullshit code in the method which would somehow make it undetected haha
On one of his injectors he made a button or label saying someone sucks cock or something if i remember ....
I don't even know if it was swiftdude but i remember someone said and done this ...

Also to update hacks, some patches of the game all depend, some times you will just have to change your injection method other times you will have to update your addies. All depends if you get Xtrap error or send error report.

Xtrap error = Update your dll main ( injection code )
Send error report = Update your addies!

This is mainly what they mean anyway i believe ....
wow thanks..So detailed
I dont think adding junk codes would help.. simple way not to get it detected is by not releasing it to public, make sense to you?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us