Exclamationdudethisisawesome1

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
dudethisisawesome1
hey guys, i have gone on many threads on Trading/ Selling/ Buying. and i have noticed that @dudethisisawesome has a lot of high ranked account!
he has also currently scammed my friend @Felipefor $40 UGC. Do you guys think he is a scammer? Just go look on any thread that says Selling Major or Selling Accounts, and look at the many good/ high ranked accounts he has. Just thought it was weird and suspicious. Tell me what you guys think.
Such a scammer.
my ass. He is just jealous i have more accounts. Does he have proof ? I don't think so. If you do. Please show.
Quote Originally Posted by dudeisawsome1 View Post
my ass. He is just jealous i have more accounts. Does he have proof ? I don't think so. If you do. Please show.
I think you should just shut up...no offense
Quote Originally Posted by dudeisawsome1 View Post
my ass. He is just jealous i have more accounts. Does he have proof ? I don't think so. If you do. Please show.
lmfao I think he has proof now.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

I think you should just shut up...no offense
why don't you shut up. No life. Living in your mom's basement. Getting ready for her will cause she is having sex problems. Her cells aren't working well.
Proof or he will just keep doing ...
Does anybody have Proofs?
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


Tell him to mention the minions ..so they can ban him..
Where are you getting your facts from? We don't deal with the scammers. It's up to the MM.

And as far as this is going to go, you aren't allowed to make scammer accusations.

'Innocent till proven guilty'.

Closed.
He also doesnt want to go first and doesnt trust the omm -.-, thats a scammer right there o.o
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?