PatchedCrossfire Rez Wallhack v2 Update

Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Azrealcnr View Post
Does it works for CFPH? Cause theres no rez124 in cfph?
u should call it RF(some number which only contains 1 map) right? anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by Azrealcnr View Post
Does it works for CFPH? Cause theres no rez124 in cfph?
im also from the philippines but i dont think it would function on CFPH.............different fileSXD
I don't really get these lol
Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post
I don't really get these lol
what do u mean? it's just the ability of seeing people through the walls...
Quote Originally Posted by VJSmedia View Post
what do u mean? it's just the ability of seeing people through the walls...
Like how the Rez can make it see through wall o.o
I thought you need hack for that not mod
Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post


Like how the Rez can make it see through wall o.o
I thought you need hack for that not mod
I also don't really get how. BUT it really just IS only a .rez file.
Quote Originally Posted by VJSmedia View Post
I also don't really get how. BUT it really just IS only a .rez file.
Still a good find/release
Quote Originally Posted by Farmvillez View Post
@VJSmedia
does this h@ck still works?
actually IDK. I haven't used it... But I guess it does, it isn't a regular hack actually. It is a .rez file which u replace. So just try if it works, the baddest thinbg u can get is an error...
Quote Originally Posted by megagiggles View Post
Still a good find/release
you can just say that the one who made this hack is amazing
most likely patched/detected since others are too, to be safe I'm closing and marking it.
Posts 46–58 of 58 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us