I need help!!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I need help!!
On minecraft can you download the full version with a link? If so could you please give it to me.This dude said he edited his skin and put it on without paying for minecraft.. Is that possible? If so can you help me with that? Please and thank you!
Thread moved to MCHelp, but on topic; are you sure he wasnt trolling you when he said that?
Minecraft for free -> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...o-updater.html
If you want to change your skin just in singleplayer you can edit your minecraft.jar file
If you want to change your skin in multiplayer but you don't want to pay for Minecraft than you will have to use Mineshafter (Note: only other people with Mineshafter will see your skin)
I'm using "Mineshafter" Everyone who is using Exactly same client, he/she will see it
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us