ROTMG Trinity Client

Posts 16–30 of 193 · Page 2 of 13
I am surprised on the amount of thanks that this hack has gotten on OP. Was not aware that my client would be so much sought after

Not that I would not mind the rand thanks as well for releasing this in the first place I am much more focused on making this the best hack out there for free and letting you guys know that you are in my thoughts for updating this as best as possible.
Quote Originally Posted by TrinityHacker View Post
I am surprised on the amount of thanks that this hack has gotten on OP. Was not aware that my client would be so much sought after

Not that I would not mind the rand thanks as well for releasing this in the first place I am much more focused on making this the best hack out there for free and letting you guys know that you are in my thoughts for updating this as best as possible.
Hey Trinity awesome hack!

Would it be possible to make it so that when you hit 30% health or whatever instead of autonexusing you it would change the health hex value instead activating partial godmode. This would let you stay in game for a few more hits and you would get kicked to character screen afterwards (almost the same as going to nexus)

Also is there any way I could get the files in .swf format for multiclient purposes.

Thanks again man this is a fucking badass plugin.
Please tell me, that it's not a keylogger!
Quote Originally Posted by Bockwurstmann View Post
Please tell me, that it's not a keylogger!
Nope, its all gewd!! I use the Meh version ^^
Thanks a lot Trinity, really appreciate the hard work, Great job <3
Quote Originally Posted by Nerubien View Post
hey trinity
thank you very much for this great hack!!!

I told my friend to put a downloadlink on his site
******************(dot)tk

He is listing all free hacks for realm of the mad god there. Of course with credits!
If you have a problem with this please write me a PM!

Nerubien
Don't advertise other sites.
Turning off noclip is very important, because you are kicked when you walk outside the walls and into the black like in dungeons. It is actually easy to accidentally go through those walls and get kicked, and you can't get back into dungeons once you leave.
Goddamn amazing. You leave me speechless. Thank you. Trinity if you're going to have donations anywhere, link it, I'll donate away.
If you are talking about money then I have a paypal set up on another forum that I could PM you the link to it.

Otherwise if you are talking about items then just send me a PM of your username and typical server you are on and I could meet up with you when I have some time.
Quote Originally Posted by TrinityHacker View Post
If you are talking about money then I have a paypal set up on another forum that I could PM you the link to it.

Otherwise if you are talking about items then just send me a PM of your username and typical server you are on and I could meet up with you when I have some time.
P me the link. I would like to financially support you as a programmer. Again, fantastic work.
here is 10 letters to edit this post.
Apparently all of it is CubeOne's Code.

If you decompile it, there are his signatures all over the place.
That is very true. Trinity is a group of two people and the other person did not think of the side effects with releasing this client.
I have been more laid back about all of this but after talking with cubE himself in skype and some other admin on other forums I plan on shutting this down as best I can.

It is very likely that it will continue to be posted since I am not the only one with the swf files but I ask all of you who read this not to continue downloading this client and instead talk with cube on purchasing it from him.

Also will the person who wrote the OP please remove this thread as best they can?
Trinity is officially over and anything after this is done by the hands of someone other than me and I will not be in control of that anymore.
Hacks for a free game must be free.
I'm sorry guys most of my accounts have been stolen by my partner. I want to say a couple things to start off,

1. I did not "Steal" Cube's source. I payed for it. Though I could have just used a decompiler to get it, I actually PAYED him for the source.
2. Hacks should be free, but Trinity is more of a one time thing, perhaps it will continue to go on, however, it was late at night. I was endlessly waiting for Lithium to update his client... And once he never did... I bought the source to cube's client, I added stuff like godmode, tweaked the code a little bit here and there. This is Trinity client! It is MY client! I completely own rights to his source. So please don't go down the "He's stealing" road. I own rights to it.


Thank you!
Posts 16–30 of 193 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us