Private hshield bypass.

Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
Private hshield bypass.
As a few of you know, i made a private bypass. (I will be releasing a public one later, after the patch on 19-02)
I promised some people i would give it to them; so you can download it here now.

The bypass is password protected.

(You can try to crack it but i guarantee you : You will FAIL)

I have send the password to you in PM.
If you asked me for the bypass and i did not send you a PM with the password, please tell me.
I have so far only tested it on Windows XP and it works perfect,
if you are using Windows Vista and you are experiencing troubles/errors/bugs, please tell me.
Also if you are using Windows Vista, you need to turn off UAC.
The bypass can ONLY be used with Cheat Engine!
For further help PM me or add me IGN : PhreeStuff.
Thank You.
sshot-2.bmpattachment deleted · 391 downloads before removal
Private Bypass.zipattachment deleted · 130 downloads before removal
i don't get this, so what can i use this for, I can't get any hack working for it can I?
point less thead posting teasers is pointless if u going to post about this post th e real thing
Thanks and u did not send me the pass
Thanks and u did not send me the pass
i sent you a pm...i want the pw,too .
u sure he even said u will get the pasS???
So much noobies wants the Pass now .. LOL.
Funny. :P

Anyway Thanks.
i got the pass and its connecting to his pc i think he gets control of our computer idk
Quote Originally Posted by EliteSlayer View Post
i got the pass and its connecting to his pc i think he gets control of our computer idk
LOL. Why do you think that?
I haven't seen anything that could be a RAT on it.

W32Dasm, OllyDBG..

Anyway, do you tried it already?
Btw. Could you send me the Pass please?
just ask from him and why would a bypass need to conect to another computer?....
omg.. hes just looking how many ppl is using this and he knows to how many hes given the pass and if the number of users is alot bigger he will disconnect the server and u'r all fcked!!!
i hope he gives pw to me i helped him a lil bit :P=)
lol I got the pass already and some more 13337 stuff

But idk how to do this stuff.... CA still lcoses if i open up my CE5.5
Posts 1–15 of 80 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us