Text Spammer [Requested]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Text Spammer [Requested]
Well, I made this spammer on "request" not really requested but.

Well, easy to use I suppose

Speed:
Sets the spam speed. The speed is in milliseconds.

Hot-Key:
Sets the Hot-Key to use, press the key in the textbox

Send Key:
Sets the Send Key to use, press the key in the textbox (Is the key pressed to send the text, in-game)

Text:
Is the text to spam

Activate:
Activates the spammer. (Yes, yo still have to press the Hot-Key)

Write:
This will enable a "write" function. (SendKeys.Send(textBox1.Text)
Else it will Copy & Paste the text. (That is way better in my opinion)


Notes:
In MW3, if you set the Speed to high, it will not work so well.
Bugs may occur, but should not.

Image:

Virus Scans:
Virus Scan Results One
Virus Scan Results Two
Spammer.rar39 KB · 114 downloads Scanning…
Looks good
Quote Originally Posted by tazzyopz View Post
Looks good
Not really :S
I think it's ugly.

Still, no clue why I released it :P
(Because I felt it was requested maybe :S)


Hmm, maybe I should take 1 day or 2 to make some custom Items. (Text-boxes, Buttons and so.)
What you think?
Should I do that?
Or just keep the classic?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Not really :S
I think it's ugly.

Still, no clue why I released it :P
(Because I felt it was requested maybe :S)


Hmm, maybe I should take 1 day or 2 to make some custom Items. (Text-boxes, Buttons and so.)
What you think?
Should I do that?
Or just keep the classic?
If you can, add more things but keep the style.

Simple and functional, every hack should be like this, and not that GUI with "1337h4x0rGREENSIGNHERELLOLOLxd" everywhere.
Quote Originally Posted by LokiStormBringer View Post
If you can, add more things but keep the style.

Simple and functional, every hack should be like this, and not that GUI with "1337h4x0rGREENSIGNHERELLOLOLxd" everywhere.
And what "things" would that be?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
And what "things" would that be?
For example; a color option to customize the text.
Quote Originally Posted by LokiStormBringer View Post
For example; a color option to customize the text.
And that would help :S
Just add the: ^0-9 and you do fine
Else, use the Text Sender
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Not really :S
I think it's ugly.

Still, no clue why I released it :P
(Because I felt it was requested maybe :S)


Hmm, maybe I should take 1 day or 2 to make some custom Items. (Text-boxes, Buttons and so.)
What you think?
Should I do that?
Or just keep the classic?
Just Keep It As it Is And Update As you Go!
I think it's fine, nice and simple and does what it's meant to. If you wanted to do anything to it you could always make it so you can send multiple lines of text.
Quote Originally Posted by UavN View Post
I think it's fine, nice and simple and does what it's meant to. If you wanted to do anything to it you could always make it so you can send multiple lines of text.
Meh, would not be so nice for a spammer I think.
But, suppose I can do that too :P
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Meh, would not be so nice for a spammer I think.
But, suppose I can do that too :P
What I meant was having the spammer allow you to add words for it to read from. It would go through the list sending your input until stopped, if that makes sense.
it aint rly good cause they will report u for spamming..
Quote Originally Posted by AfRoLEX View Post
it aint rly good cause they will report u for spamming..
Nothing can be done about the spammer so yea... Little dumb...
I could post mine with a sexy gui If you don't mind.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us