Gold mod

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
lol its not really a first mod, I saw that gimpygnome was trying to do an all gold mod so i did this using aeronyx's guide to show him its not that hard to do a little research and follow a tutorial but seems like he hasnt even seen this. And as for me actually making a mod, I'm not that creative so I doubt I'll be making anymore. But either way, thanks man I really appreciate the feedback.
My Combat Arms finally decided to work again randomly, so I updated with an in-game pic
Thanks man =)
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Thank-you


---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kubi07 View Post
Yea are you sure you're doing it right? And nice mods Steve
Nothing too special, my first gold was all mad from me without tutorials
Damn that's really good considering you did'nt use any tuts
Quote Originally Posted by Steve Aoki View Post
Looks alot better then my first one
lol and mine too (did a golden shot gun and the wood turned out browner) but yea i guess its good for a start you should try something a little bit more colorful like pick 2 colors and pick a gun and make it out of those 2 colors
lol dang guys that really means alot, thanks
Thanks a lot man.
me gusta dtx
As for the ingame? meh.
Lol it's the same gold I always use. Which is the gold I got from aeronyx's guide.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?