CODERS , I Need you help

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
CODERS , I Need you help
@Ryuzaki2 @zhanre @CNAW28 @tryhacker @DOOP

Please help me ..

I was using my fixed private hack (thanks to xmen) ..
Then I pressed the numpad "4" for wallhack ..

It auto-closes ..
How is that ?
This is how I got so far ..

Opened Crossfire /w hacks ~> Server ~> Channel ~> Room ~> Joining .. ~> Joining Success ~> Press "4" ~> Auto Close ..

Help please
One of my friends told me something about this.( I dont know his name because we just bumped each other) I think something is wrong with your codings. That's what i can say. (Wait?Auto closes whut?The client or the hax?) If the hax. Then you did something wrong in your coding
The client .. actually CF ..
@Healer Mage Aqw

That was i said him when we are chatting in FB .

And i see his Hack Base ..

It's not wrong

Everything is Correct

@Sprite

I Suggest don't On The WallHack !
U Need to Hear The Enemies Footsteps SomeTimes

mY wallhack is same as you ..

When i used it for 3-5mins ..

My Game Closed Automatically

So that i wont Use Wallhack for now
Kaninang Umaga lang Nangyari . =.=
Pwede suggest sa inyu kung gamitin nyu na lng kaya ung rez wallhack...... No offence
1 - enter in game with you wallhack auto-on to have sure if you offseft are correct

2 - Maybe your hotkey are patched because some hotkeys for me the xtrap catch and some dont work
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
How to make it auto-on @tryhacker ?
equal one normal feature

Code:
if (wallhack)

memcpy....
Quote Originally Posted by tryhacker View Post
equal one normal feature

Code:
if (wallhack)

memcpy....
I thought it was...

Code:
bool YOURHACKFEATURE = True
Oh .. it's like I will make it like a mem hack function ?
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
Oh .. it's like I will make it like a mem hack function ?
just if is wallhack in memory hack
I will make it like this ?

Code:
bool wallhack = true;

if(wallhack)
     {
        memcpy((VOID*)0x??????, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
Like that ?
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
I will make it like this ?

Code:
bool wallhack = true;

if(wallhack)
     {
        memcpy((VOID*)0x??????, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
Like that ?
yes it's right
I did that but X-Trap xD ..

@tryhacker .. what's wrong ?
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?