Mw2 > Mw3 camo pack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Mw2 > Mw3 camo pack
I've seen a camo pack like this before.. It was uber gay; and not proper.. I've remade these myself; it contains the camo image, menu camo image and the small menu preview while selecting it.



Jotti scan
VirusTotal

How to:
Just extract the images from the iw_06.iwd folder to the iw_06.iwd/images in your main Mw3 folder which you opened with Winrar. hope you understood this tutorial, it's too early for me.
mw2-mw3_camos.rar301 KB · 101 downloads Scanning…
/Approved

/Msg2Short...
Honestly, THAT WAS GREAT!! But could u make camos affect attachments like back in mw2?
I wish something like that existed as well, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible, sorry! only way to do something like this is to do it for the sole texture, but that wouldn't be good because it'd stay like that for all camouflage patterns and wouldn't change.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?