Outdated-AsD-Team D3D Hack [AIMBOT,ESP,WEAPON BINDER, ecc.ecc]

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
i only wish it had opk )
Very, nice. Looks promising.
hi im i used 2 hack ages ago and im just coming bk into it do i just need 2 open the dll file from this and boot up warrock? lol srry i forgot all bout hacking and what 2 do
Hey, Guys I need help! I've injected the hack with quite a few injector's. When I inject the hack warrock crashes/closes on me? Can somebody help me solve this problem?
its detected i believe so it just crash's
@Alen I tested it, it's Detected For me!

Test it before Closing!
Quote Originally Posted by SanderSwift11 View Post
@Alen I tested it, it's Detected For me!

Test it before Closing!
Ofc its outdated -.-
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us