The GFX Hangout Thread

Posts 1–15 of 173 · Page 1 of 12
The GFX Hangout Thread
The one thread to rule them all.

Rules:
1. Follow MPGH Rules.
2. Keep it art related.
3. Keep this thread active.

Post whatever you want, whenever you want as long as it's related to art in some shape or form. This thread may be used in replacement for any of the other sections.

What do you prefer most for your creation?

Anime or real
Anime. Real is too hard for me to work with most of the time.
Doc if the section gets active, what do you think about artist interviews like once a month?
Worth it, or no?
Wondering how we would get artists though I'm guessing you already know
Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
Wondering how we would get artists though I'm guessing you already know
Not like outer site artists, just people here.
This would keep some activity I guess, although you'd soon run out of people to interview. But maybe new guys come in by then so it should work.
How Are we going to SOTM, Using sig winners from sotw or what?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
How Are we going to SOTM, Using sig winners from sotw or what?
I don't understand..?
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


I don't understand..?
It was a suggestion for a sotm, but When I look back at it , It was a bad idea
Why not just make a MSN
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post
Why not just make a MSN
this this this
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


this this this
Stealing my idea
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post
Why not just make a MSN
This thread works just fine...
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


This thread works just fine...
MSN would be better...
Posts 1–15 of 173 · Page 1 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?