targeted

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
targeted
OK last straw now i do feel targeted. Every day i have tried to post and EVERY post but 1 was on subject and all but 1 was positive like i was asked to do ......EVERY POST HAS BEEN DELETED, i had my post count back to 16 yesterday and last night it was reset, i tried to stay calm and just started to make positive comments and stayed on subject, yet when i logged in this afternoon EVERY POST was deleted yet one more. As i looked throw the forums that i had posted in i noticed that my comments where gone but new ones where made in in place that are very similar to what i hap posted and they are still there.


So now i ask Very nicely why was my post count reset?Twice in 24 hr ???? I understand most where deleted due to the topic being deleted and thats fine.

MPGH ask's its members to have a high post count to do name changes and stuff like that..........At the rate the BF3 mod is going That will NEVER happen.

I iknow people make hundreds of post a day but im not a coder so im not going to spam a thread i know nothing about. Im trying the best i can to get my post up so im no longer a "Leecher " in the eye of the members here but cant due to being targeted by the MOD of BF3
Yeah no idea about this, Ill ask Dave to take a look.
Your posts aren't deleted... they are still there. I'm not sure why your post count isn't updating.

I'll do a manual recount later and it should fix it.
Ty so much for looking into this . I dont want to be a wineass but i want to try and help as much i can but with no count im just looked at as being a "Leecher" and im doing my best to be more then that
Solved for now... If it happens again, let Dave or I know.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us