Selling PLATINUM 1904 NA League of Legends Account
1904 Elo Platinum Account!!! North American Server
13100 Ip
1174 RP
Account has Gold Borders on Players Icon and on Account profile for achieving top 0.7% of all players in North America Season 1. Comes with Rare Victorious Jarvan IV skin. These gold borders and icons are highly in demand and are very prestigious!
9 rune pages filled with all tier 3 runes (all the important ones included)
I am not gonna name all the champs, skins, runes included in this account but there are MANY!
Please make an offer for the account. (Low-ballers will be ignored)
I am 100% trustworthy seller, exchange can be made with skype/msn even with facebook so you can check that I am a real seller! Can also initiate a long distance phone call if need be. I accept paypal only. I am online 24/7 and I can reply to emails, messages quickly.
I can also provide account name once I check your credibility, so you can check the details of the account in-game.
Question/Comments? Skype: hornybeast666
I know its a weird skype username but its legit LOL.
13100 Ip
1174 RP
Account has Gold Borders on Players Icon and on Account profile for achieving top 0.7% of all players in North America Season 1. Comes with Rare Victorious Jarvan IV skin. These gold borders and icons are highly in demand and are very prestigious!
9 rune pages filled with all tier 3 runes (all the important ones included)
I am not gonna name all the champs, skins, runes included in this account but there are MANY!
Please make an offer for the account. (Low-ballers will be ignored)
I am 100% trustworthy seller, exchange can be made with skype/msn even with facebook so you can check that I am a real seller! Can also initiate a long distance phone call if need be. I accept paypal only. I am online 24/7 and I can reply to emails, messages quickly.
I can also provide account name once I check your credibility, so you can check the details of the account in-game.
Question/Comments? Skype: hornybeast666
I know its a weird skype username but its legit LOL.


