Thumbs upCall Of Duty Black Ops 2 Reveal Trailer

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


COD4>COD2>WAW>MW2

They managed to get it pretty good with WAW.
Yea I guess so.
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


That's a different company Activision>Treyarch.
I still rest my case. MW3 wasn't fun to me, and COD4/MW2 were really fun in their prime.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
I still rest my case. MW3 wasn't fun to me, and COD4/MW2 were really fun in their prime.
MW3 > Infected 200,000+ XP but it's also boring at times.
wtf...2025 FUCK THAT SHIT.
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post
wtf...2025 FUCK THAT SHIT.
They should've put it in 2012 December 21 and at the end the world ends I would buy that Black Cocks really failed in this .
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


They should've put it in 2012 December 21 and at the end the world ends I would buy that Black Cocks really failed in this .
i dunno...after watching it again i think the campaign is gonna blow...but the gameplay looks pretty sweet...imo gonna try hard to be like BF3
Shit, they made better trailers 3 years ago. Isn't that pathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


They skipped 13 years , All the soldier are like 100 , Game just look shit hope online isn't shitty.


---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------



That's a different company Activision>Treyarch.
btdubs....it was infinity ward....not activision
Even the theatrical animations suck.

CoD can go fuck itself until they have a serious graphics quality overhaul.

However, if the campaign is connected to that bit after the credits on the first one, I'll torrent it to finish the story.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
Even the theatrical animations suck.

CoD can go fuck itself until they have a serious graphics quality overhaul.

However, if the campaign is connected to that bit after the credits on the first one, I'll torrent it to finish the story.
because if if a game doesnt have good graphics it instantly sucks smh
Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

because if if a game doesnt have good graphics it instantly sucks smh
CoD4 was a great game, but I'm not paying for CoD4 5 different times simply because they renamed it.
Even with a graphics overhaul I think activition is just trying to milk COD for everything its got now. They've nearly done every other scenario unless they go ancient or medievil on the franchise.
everybody is jumping on the bandwagon lolololol
just putting it out there, that technology is definitely realistic by 2025 as a matter of fact we probably have that shit right now lol.
CoD isn't really a bad series, it's just really over hyped. And the games are also kind of like sports games, once you have 2-3 of them you basically have them all. Although I have to say....I REALLY liked this trailer, a lot of you are hating it for the wrong reasons. I think the story is a VERY interesting concept. (Even if it's been overdone a shit ton of times.) If I do buy this game it won't be near release, but when the price goes down. I think I'm just going to pyrite it though because the online is probably going to be lack-luster anyways.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?