Need New Trainer

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
I guess I'll just have to wait until someone here shares a trainer. I can't register at deerhunter as I do not have a credit card
I donated today to DeerHunter2005 and still cannot access their forum links. Someone please pm me with a download link to the trainer there. Pretty please with sugar on top.

I hope I can get my 5 bucks back because even though I donated and sent them my login details to the admin email, I have received no word back from them.

The Devs here seem to be dropping the ball and can't figure out how to update the trainer.
Quote Originally Posted by EpicCockMuncherNo1 View Post
UPDATE COMING SOON, JUST GIVE ME 48 HOURS.
Thanks for working on this. I'm sure a lot of others appreciate it too
Thankss a lott
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us