Thumbs upLegit? or Hack Hard

PollHack Or No Hack!
32 votes
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Legit? or Hack Hard
Ide personally like low hacking...Like just using Aimbot and free crosshairs So plz give me an answer!
Heres an answer. This topic has already been discussed. hey but i play legit all the time.
Aimbot/Chams/Unlim ammo

Thats most for me.
dont really like Super jumping and all... to obvious.
Legit simply rules, I will win legit against a hacker if he's not invis

**edit

I know i'm on a hacking forum. I do test hacks buts thats all in private rooms etc.
hack my ass off (hmao) lol
it more fun to play legit without hacker
I hack as much as i can I always have spare account's incase i get ban.
omg,
you call aimbot low hacking.
its the easiest way of killing
I use Unlim. Stamina
No Spread
No Recoil
GPS

That's about it.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
I use Unlim. Stamina
No Spread
No Recoil
GPS

That's about it.
BUGMENOT!!! Don't bump omg
The people that voted 'I don't waste my time on games' are full of lies. Their on a hacking forum for GAMES. -.-.

Anyways, I play legit, now. I use to hack, and got bored as hell of it. I have a 1.8 KDR. All legit. CQC. Too bad I quit War Rock. :l
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us