MapleStory Private Server

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MapleStory Private Server
Any idea how to make a private server up to date with gms? I googled and found nothing.
You just have to be an amazing coder with years of experience and quite a bit of talent.
Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
You just have to be an amazing coder with years of experience and quite a bit of talent.
What he said. You can't just make a server like Extalia. You need experience and tons of it. You REALLY have to know what you're doing.
Sigh. I got banned from Extalia. IP banned too ):
Well try to find a different server
Try ArcaneMS. There's also another upcoming v109 server but the owner is a prick so I'm not even going to bother giving the name for it -- I recommend you don't go looking. One does not simply 'make' an up to date server, however.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us