SERVER IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE(CFPH)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
SERVER IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE(CFPH)
We just hope they don't patch it...........
It is just a regular patch I think and a high possibility that they would not patch the CShell if they put hack tool detected in my hack again, I already put 2 junk codes in it so if they block my hack all I need to do is to remove 1 junk code
So who win on your thread poll?
Quote Originally Posted by jharapsody29 View Post
So who win on your thread poll?
I just mixed those 2 bags that are leading but some guns I think 2 has been removed
Nice one xmen

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

BTW @Ryuzaki2 I'm too excited to use your hacks.Can't believe it was so fast ^_^
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?