Gold Carbon TMP

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Gold Carbon TMP
Alright so after I made my basic M16 gold mod, I wasn't gonna make anymore mods but I decided to go and look at the tutorials, which I did, all of them to be exact.... So anyway, I wanted to make this before the MOTM competition but I was too late . I tried to go all out and put in all or atleast most of what I learned from those tuts. I chose the TMP, now i know not alot of people use this gun but I do lol, and this gun has 3 parts to it which is the gun itself, the scope, and the silencer. Alright I'll stop talking since I know most of you aren't gonna read this anyway. Let me know what you guys think Virus Scanⓘ
 
TMP

 
The scope

 
The Silencer
Gold Cabon TMP.rar1.5 MB · 29 downloads Scanning…
Thanks man
Looks pretty cool man, Good job.
Thank you
It looks decent, but you could have covered up the "CAUTION" sticker that is on the side of the scope to make it look better because it kind of ruins the whole look. Besides that, good job with the texture mod.
Like: Texture
Dislike: GOLD WAY TO DARRRRKKK
Quote Originally Posted by Steve Aoki View Post
Like: Texture
Dislike: GOLD WAY TO DARRRRKKK
It only appears dark 'cause of teh carbonz. It'd look cleaner without it.
Nice try man, but you shouldn't use gold on everything.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


It only appears dark 'cause of teh carbonz. It'd look cleaner without it.
Nice try man, but you shouldn't use gold on everything.
Yea and maybe because he took the SS inside instead outside, where its brighter.

Ontopic: Maybe if you named this mod a Bronze or Chrome Carbon TMP, would fit it exactly
omg looks soooo sexy!
Yea agree with all you guys, thanks for the feedback
yeah.. is kinda too dark!! jst put a contrast/lighten layer and add mor brightness.... good job tho!!
Thanks, I guess I did go a little over board. It's too much, and yea I agree with the darkness. I thought it was too dark too but was whatever about it.
It's more of a brown than a gold. Though it does look nice that way. .-.
thanks bro
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?