WallHack + OHK Knife

Several people have asked me a simple version with just Wallhack and OHK Knife.
Here it is!
Image

How to use?
I recommend using Metre Injector 1.4.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...k-v-1-4-a.html
Select the process: "crossfire.exe" then select the dll "DWrite.dll" and inject !
Have fun!
Features are automatically activated.
I packed with PESpin, so it shows that the file has viruses. They are just false positives!
I noticed that several people have problems with lack of MSVCR100 dll. If the error still persists, download the dll and inject with the hack!
http://virusscan.jotti.org/pt-br/scanresult/0f3f147d992bfd5eb6c28115424e12aded51806b
https://www.virustotal.com/file/ad06acc2661dd149f8314da352de8034209b0c33e5acbd41d1 be8e8428e33c83/analysis/1336145561/
Crédits
Luzimloko - Genkidesu - Giniyat101 - BlackLite00 - BACKD00R
I recommend using Metre Injector 1.4.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...k-v-1-4-a.html
Select the process: "crossfire.exe" then select the dll "DWrite.dll" and inject !
Have fun!
Features are automatically activated.
I packed with PESpin, so it shows that the file has viruses. They are just false positives!
I noticed that several people have problems with lack of MSVCR100 dll. If the error still persists, download the dll and inject with the hack!
Virus Scan Hack dll
http://virusscan.jotti.org/pt-br/scanresult/0f3f147d992bfd5eb6c28115424e12aded51806b
https://www.virustotal.com/file/ad06acc2661dd149f8314da352de8034209b0c33e5acbd41d1 be8e8428e33c83/analysis/1336145561/
Virus Scan dll MSVCR100
Crédits
Luzimloko - Genkidesu - Giniyat101 - BlackLite00 - BACKD00R




