Phones

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Phones
I'm finally getting a new phone! What would you guys suggest?
Anything that can call and text.
Depends on what you will use it for :P
I think I would suggest: Sony Xperia S
But it do depend on what you will use it for
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Depends on what you will use it for :P
I think I would suggest: Sony Xperia S
But it do depend on what you will use it for
Second this, because I have one too
Seems my net is very laggy...
So much double Posting X,x

Also, people on my school love the iPhone stuff...
The iPhone 4s is better than any droid.

/thread
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
The iPhone 4s is better than any droid.

/thread
>Implying Iphone4S is betetr then android system

Motorolla






Depends on what your using for iPhone for surfing and FaceTime etc and Android for pretty much everything but for me I got a windows phone


---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Motorolla






Depends on what your using for iPhone for surfing and FaceTime etc and Android for pretty much everything but for me I got a windows phone
I recommend iPhone 4s , its better than all androids.
Get the iPhone since its a really good device and often used, so you can contact alot of people if you'd have any problems. Its also a strong device, screen is big enough and runs well.
Who carries the Sony Xperia S?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us