ExclamationSolvedMob spawner ii

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Mob spawner ii
I know I'm creating a lot of threads about this...

I have a XP farm loaded up, and I have PLENTY of spawners in there.
MY PROBLEM....

When I'm out of the spawning area and like distant from the xp farm design, mobs barely spawn. In like 15 minutes only like 3 mobs spawn.
Now when I'm IN the spawning area, they spawn like CRAZY. Absolute madness. Mobs spawn everywhere so many. They spawn so much that my PC lags.

Now when I'm out of the spawning area again, look! do they spawn? NO.

I've lit up all the caves nearby, got rid of dungeons nearby, and of course, I got the room completely dark with 0.1% lighting, from the glass in the basement floor.
Any solution to this? Many people said that I need to be like 24+ blocks away from the spawning area for them to spawn nicely, but to me, I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.?
Spawners only spawn mobs if you're within 16 blocks of them. this can be through walls etc. Mobs will spawn if you are between 24 and 144 blocks away from them.

If you edited in spawners, make sure you're within range of them (they should light up)

The Problem will be that you're more than 16 blocks away from the spawners.
But you said, "Mobs will spawn if you are between 24 and 144 blocks away from them." My main house is like around 30 blocks away from my XP Farm. So, basically the mobs have to spawn normally when I'm in my house right? But it doesn't...

The mobs only spawn when I'm in the area, or outside of the area BUT like right beside the wall that surrounds the area.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
But you said, "Mobs will spawn if you are between 24 and 144 blocks away from them." My main house is like around 30 blocks away from my XP Farm. So, basically the mobs have to spawn normally when I'm in my house right? But it doesn't...

The mobs only spawn when I'm in the area, or outside of the area BUT like right beside the wall that surrounds the area.
Wait, What are you using for your XP Farm?
If you've edited in the mod spawners then you need to be within 16 blocks to activate them. If you're letting the mobs spawn normally in a room then you need to be more than 24 blocks away
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


Wait, What are you using for your XP Farm?
If you've edited in the mod spawners then you need to be within 16 blocks to activate them. If you're letting the mobs spawn normally in a room then you need to be more than 24 blocks away
ohhhh.. I finally get it now.
I use SPC, so I mod the spawners lmao. I just like use /give to give myself the spawners, and mod them so they will spawn skeletons, or creepers, etc.
I don't have an empty dark room for the mobs to spawn normally. I use spawners always.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

ohhhh.. I finally get it now.
I use SPC, so I mod the spawners lmao. I just like use /give to give myself the spawners, and mod them so they will spawn skeletons, or creepers, etc.
I don't have an empty dark room for the mobs to spawn normally. I use spawners always.
You just need to be within 16 or 14 blocks of the spawners themselves
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


You just need to be within 16 or 14 blocks of the spawners themselves
yeah I got it work now. Thanks..
/req close Minions.
Images from your design could be useful
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us