some questions about CA Korea

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
some questions about CA Korea
Q:Are there a lot of hackers in the korean version for CA?

Q:Do I have to use a proxy to play on the korean version for CA?

Q:If I have to use a proxy for the korean version for CA, how do I get a proxy?

Q:Are updates more often on the korean version for CA?

Q:Does the korean version have anything more that the US/EU version doesn't?

Q:How many people do play Korean Combat Arms? (A lot,some,not many)

Q:Is it worth it to switch from Combat Arms EU to Korea version?

Sorry for any mistakes in spelling, I'm in a hurry.

Thanks for answering!
About...1000 people.

hackers are 10...or more.

they have no vip hacks, but using REZ MODDING>
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?