Siggeh

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Siggeh
Here's your chance to take revenge, flame the fuck out of me.
take me down
degrade me,
tell me i fail




It took me over an hour
over 20 layers.
and several c4d's.
Including wireframe c4d. yes


Stock for the people who want it

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...ock-edited.jpgⓘ




have fun.
As much as I want to tell you, that you sux and fail.
I can't.
Cause that siggy fucking owns.
Good job.
This is your best piece. I see no mistakes. Everything looks as if you planned it out. You put in the time and effort. Good work.
im so proud of mi hermano :P lol
Thanks for the Nice comments and not to flame me.
I appriciate that.


Now.
RJ, YEs, i did match everythis to match the stock
i got a little help from a tutorial, But not to much.
like how to get the c4d's to work out nice.


Thanks guy's!
BUMP.

Yes i want comments.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us