ExclamationHelpMob traps?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Mob traps?
Are there any good mob traps?
I need a mob trap that has...

-At least 10,000+ items/h.
-Size does not matter, as long as there are A LOT of items coming in.
-Has to have an entrance, and an exit. (DUH)
-The TYPE of mob trap doesn't matter, as long as it is NOT xp farm.
-If you have a GIANT pig trap tutorial, then feel free to link it.
-A tutorial step by step, not just showing you the trap and briefly explaining it. Writing it all out is fine.


If anyone has one, please, please link it to me, youtube or not.
~In advance.
anyone? Just anything..
Take a look at Youtube, there are 120K+ drops per hour ones. They lag the computer :C
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
Take a look at Youtube, there are 120K+ drops per hour ones. They lag the computer :C
Yeah I know.. There are stuff like BioFactory2 and 3 and The Orb and shit but they lag up the game so much. Seriously, like 1000 loots in one water stream? And it's not just one water stream...there are like 4 coming towards your middle point...which is like 4000 happy travelling loots...NO SHIT MY COMPUTER WILL LAG.
I've surfed up on youtube and go like 10 mob traps/exp farms from it. Now, I'm all out.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us