Red faceRez Chams

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
.REZ Chams - UNKNOWN
HEY EVERYBODY!!!



I'm releasing a .Rez chams that I've been play with for a while...

Simply install the CFG File and go to "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game" and find "TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez" and back it up somewhere so you can always take them out. Drag and drop the "TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez" from my download and open up Combat Arms, you now have Chams.


Virus Scan: TEXTUREEFFECTGROUPS.rez - Jotti's malware scan

https://www.virustotal.com/file/f860...d9aa/analysis/


And also this is my first one I made my self and plz go easy on a first time done chams



THANKS PPLZ AND PEACE OUT...
.REZ Chams - UNKNOWN.zip3 KB · 752 downloads Scanning…
You're required to add a second virusscan (VirusTotal f.e.)
Also, sure the current virusscan is correct? (March 5th 2012)
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
You're required to add a second virusscan (VirusTotal f.e.)
Also, sure the current virusscan is correct? (March 5th 2012)
We usually only need one vs in the mod section
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
You're required to add a second virusscan (VirusTotal f.e.)
Also, sure the current virusscan is correct? (March 5th 2012)
No they are not correct since they are my virus scans.
Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
No they are not correct since they are my virus scans.
Give me the MD5 hash of your file.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Give me the MD5 hash of your file.
No the thing I'm pissed off about is the fact he's used my thread to just repost, even my screenshots and Virusscans. I even stated in my thread "I did not make these and I am not taking Credit, there are no Credits as I don't know who made them. They are leeched."
Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
No the thing I'm pissed off about is the fact he's used my thread to just repost, even my screenshots and Virusscans. I even stated in my thread "I did not make these and I am not taking Credit, there are no Credits as I don't know who made them. They are leeched."
Again, give me the MD5 hash of the file you posted and I'll check the compare the two of them to verify your claim.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Again, give me the MD5 hash of the file you posted and I'll check the compare the two of them to verify your claim.
7b35a69fef5a61ce008cf488afa054e3
I thought we couldn't mess with texturegroups.rez because they were detected.
Added second scan.

/Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by unknowned_xd View Post






Simply install the CFG File


??????? what is that?
Request deletion, these are MINE! I have full evidence. @aeronyx @Paladin
They are an updated yodaliketaco's
Quote Originally Posted by Giggity-Goo View Post
7b35a69fef5a61ce008cf488afa054e3


The top MD5 hash is the uploader's file.

The hash in the textbox is your hash.

the files are not the same.

Second of all,

You have not posted a thread where you released rez chams.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post




The top MD5 hash is the uploader's file.

The hash in the textbox is your hash.

the files are not the same.
Well shouldn't he at least upload correct ScreenShots and VirusScans since they do not belong to that file?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us