CFPH-XTrap-Bypasser

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CFPH-XTrap-Bypasser
Can AnyOne Of You Can Make Some XTRAP-BYPASSER That Would'nt Detect ? . If Yes Please Release It EnyTime You Want . I'll Wait Your RESPONSE .
For those who will say to this person that XTRAP Bypassers is patched, IT'S NOT PATCHED

@silverace15
No one releases XTRAP Bypassers nowadays
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
For those who will say to this person that XTRAP Bypassers is patched, IT'S NOT PATCHED

@silverace15
No one releases XTRAP Bypassers nowadays
Whould You Make Some ?
X-Trap bypass is hard .. I can't even find any tut about it so I'm just gonna google it .
[QUOTE=Sprite;6009173]X-Trap bypass is hard .. I can't even find any tut about it so I'm just gonna google it .[/QUOT E]

@ Xmen And Zombiekilere : Make a Teamwork To CREATE a XTRAPBypasser ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
X-Trap bypass is hard .. I can't even find any tut about it so I'm just gonna google it .
They are using auto-it to create xtrap bypass but that was a long time ago and probably it is patched not so sure
I've tried making one but FAILED and its not working
i think x trap bypasser is patched...
my cf client was ruined when i tried an x trap bypasser..
so i download cf again and i gather almost half a day just to download and install cf again...
and i promised that i will never never use x trap bypasser again..xD
Wait for a new release.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us