I'm Back

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I'm Back
Well hello MPGH..
Long time no speak, it's been about a year, maybe more.


@Thunder
Sam - Whatever the fuck your name is now I don't know.
@Liz
His name used to be @Obama - Not sure what it is.
There's many more I could name, but I have actually forgotten them, sorry!

I though I might aswell return, I'm sure it's changed a lot since I left - the design definitely has.
Most of you probably don't even remember me - I used to be the Minion of the Battlefield section, Soldier Front section and Operation 7 section.

Peace.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
Well hello MPGH..
Long time no speak, it's been about a year, maybe more.


@Thunder
Sam - Whatever the fuck your name is now I don't know.
Liz
His name used to be Obama - Not sure what it is.
There's many more I could name, but I have actually forgotten them, sorry!

I though I might aswell return, I'm sure it's changed a lot since I left - the design definitely has.
Most of you probably don't even remember me - I used to be the Minion of the Battlefield section, Soldier Front section and Operation 7 section.

Peace.
Welcome Back Also I Believe Sam is perma banned.
One does not simply leave MPGH.
And hi there, Entourage
@Comet ,Hello there, Sam Is banned for 2years, josh aka obama is working or dead, thunder is banned Birthday Day, liz still around
Obama died (Not physically)
Liz still here
Sam banned for being dumb and making a Facebook with Dave name







Welcome back I remember you
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post
Obama died (Not physically)
Liz still here
Sam banned for being dumb and making a Facebook with Dave name






Welcome back I remember you
Thanks for all the posts.
Knew he would be banned sooner or later.

- I'm


You remember me :3
Welcome Back
Ohai, WB

Haven't you been a minion in the BF section?
Welcome back :3
Welcome back to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome back to MPGH
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?